This is your market’s brain. Climb inside.
Focus groups offer a unique opportunity to really get into the minds of your key markets or stakeholder groups. Going far beyond formal surveys or feedback forms, focus groups are unparalleled for their ability to ferret out qualitative insights. How do people really feel about a product or topic? Why? What exactly would it take to sway negative opinions? Are there any misperceptions out there that you are not yet even aware of?
Lorne Pike has planned and facilitated focus groups and training sessions for business, government, and not-for-profits organizations. Our expertise in gathering input and sensitively probing can derive valuable information to help you define actionable strategies and targets. We work closely with you, to help you ace every aspect before, during and after the sessions:
- developing a focused agenda;
- preparing advance materials;
- keeping interest and generating input throughout the session;
- wrapping up by confirming what was said and, when applicable, what should come next; and
- following up with detailed reports to make sure the findings are clearly presented, and can be passed on to a larger team without losing the meaning.
When you need focus groups that deliver actionable insights, make sure the first item on the agenda is to call Lorne Pike & Associates.